Location visible to members
Join your CBPSN friends for a culinary experience!!! Do you like Bacon? Do you like Booze? Then you should be at the bacon fest!!! Bring your appetite!!!
*Bacon Fest tickets go on sale on 2-24 at Noon!!!* Last year they sold out in less then 30 minutes so, get your ticket ASAP if you plan on attending!
Cost: General admission ticket $100 plus ticket fees.
Purchase tickets using this link: http://baconfestchicago2014.eventbrite.com . Please indicate in the RSVP section when you purchase your ticket so, I can get an accurate account of who is attending. Also, make sure you purchase a ticket for the 4-25 dinner session.
http://baconfestchicago.com/2014chefschedule . Click on this link to see a list of the restaurants.
I went last year and really enjoyed sampling all the tasty bacon dishes and felt that it was worth every penny!
Each session will feature:
1. More than 50 restaurants/chefs who will be sharing their bacon-creations with our guests. Guests enjoy unlimited samples of creative bacon-dishes from our all-star lineup of Chicago chefs (more on them below).
2. A curated selection of bacon Experience Partners, local entrepreneurs and national brands who provide a unique take on bacon for our guests. Our evolving roster of Experience Partners includes: Fortune Gourmet (http://baconfestchicago.com/fortune-gourmet), Big Fork Bacon Sausage (http://baconfestchicago.com/big-fork-bacon-sausage), Four Eyes Handmade (http://baconfestchicago.com/four-eyes-handmade) (crafter of bacon pillows among other things), Jones Dairy Farm (http://baconfestchicago.com/jones-dairy-farm), and Enjoy: Urban General Store (http://baconfestchicago.com/enjoy-urban-general-store) (where you can find all the wacky bacon-toys, toothpaste and objets de bacon art you can imagine).
3. Every ticketed guest receives seven drink tickets to exchange for ingenious bacon-cocktails, wine and beer.
Wirtz Beverage Illinois (http://baconfestchicago.com/wirtz-beverage-group-2014)
- for the first time, we’re proud to welcome Chicago’s home-town beverage giant who’ll be staffing a mega-station featuring four cocktails and several beers from their vast portfolio of products.
Templeton Rye (http://baconfestchicago.com/templeton-rye)
will be among the featured brands.
The Fifty/50 (http://baconfestchicago.com/the-fifty-50)
– returning to present their “Wobble Stopper“, the official Bloody Mary of Baconfest Chicago.
Candid Wines (http://baconfestchicago.com/candid-wines)
– This local organic wine distributor returns with Tenuta Santomé, the official bubbles of Baconfest Chicago as well as a selection of other wines.
Koval Distillery (http://baconfestchicago.com/koval-2014)
– Chicago’s first new distillery since the 1880’s will be serving drinks and sampling whiskey at the Friday Dinner session.
Friday Night Special –
Danny Shapiro from
and Benjamin Schiller from the
Berkshire Room (http://baconfestchicago.com/the-berkshire-room-2014)
will each invent and serve signature cocktails during the Friday Dinner session only.
We’ll also have an assortment of delicious frosty beers for guests to enjoy, including:
Goose Island Beer Company (http://baconfestchicago.com/goose2014)
Old Style (http://baconfestchicago.com/old-style)
Pabst Blue Ribbon (http://baconfestchicago.com/pabst-blue-ribbon-beer)
Greenbush Brewing Company (http://baconfestchicago.com/greenbush-brewing-company)
Lagunitas Brewing Company (http://baconfestchicago.com/lagunitas-brewing-company)
Labatt Blue (http://baconfestchicago.com/labatt-blue)
Revolution Brewing Company (http://baconfestchicago.com/lagunitas-brewing-company)
(new for 2014)
No drink ticket required for non-alcoholic beverages:
Smeraldina Water (http://baconfestchicago.com/smeraldina)
– Back for the third year, their Sardinian mineral water will quench your thirst.
Stumptown Coffee Roasters (http://baconfestchicago.com/stumptown-coffee-roasters)
- New for 2014! If you hit a bacon-wall, visit Stumptown’s station for some cold-brew on ice or a steaming cup of fresh-brewed coffee.