addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

3D Atlanta User Group Message Board › Character & Vehicle Animation programs that work with SketchUp

Character & Vehicle Animation programs that work with SketchUp

andrew t.
user 3347427
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hey There Fellow 3D Modelers!

I am an Avid Google SketchUp Modeler. I use it extensively for many Achitectural Presentations. Recently, I have a "Re-Newed" desire for animation. My Options so Far have been:

Sketchers Studio is a NEW neat animation tool. I am looking into using it right now. I have tried using Antics 3D V5 back in 2008, but, then they went out of business, and I have not been able to get content for their library since. I hear I Clone and Poser 8 are also good choices.

Chime in, If you think I am into something here.
I love hearing feedback. I love using SketchUp!
Thanks Guys (and Girls!).
-Andrew Telker-