after almost one year of extensive efforts within 3D Printing, it's time now to sit down and take a look at where we're all going.
That's why I'm delighted to invite you to an ambitious conference meetup, aiming at covering:
• Overview of the current 3D Printing sector and what to expect ?
• 3D Printing on the Financial Market : bubble or not bubble (by Sylvain Preumont, iMakr.VC)
• 3D Printing and its impact on the Educative sector (by Mark Bloomfield, University of Hertfordshire)
• 3D Printing and its impact on the Toy industry (by Erin Deighton, Design Thinking and Innovation)
• 3D Printing opportunities : new start-ups (MyMiniFactory, Fuel3D)
Moderation by a journalist from the Financial Times.
We'll have Questions & Answers after each presentation, to give everyone a chance to share our vision of the Future of 3D Printing.
After the talks, informal chats with canapes and drinks - what else?
Looking forward to sharing our thoughts together,