Location visible to members
I'm excited to reveal the brand new 3D printers coming soon at the iMakr Store. Not just 1 or 2, but as many as 4 new models! And more, see below...
Let's uncover them and celebrate together with some Champagne and nibbles.
We might even have a special VIP joining us, but... wait and see, now is time for booking the date!
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Three special guests will be joining us next week at our Christmas meetup:
• Guillaume Feliksdal, founder of FelixRobotics, will be displaying the brand new Felix 3.0 (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/felix-3-pre-order-now);
• Marco Martelli from the WASProject (http://www.wasproject.it/w/en/) will be demonstrating their award winning concept;
• Przemek Jaworski from ZMorph (http://zmorph3d.com/) will be showing his personal fabrication machine with exchangeable toolheads.
Here is the list of new 3D printers that you will have the chance to see in action during the event. Whether you are a 3D printing expert wanting to check out the latest machines or a newbie looking at getting your first 3D printer, there will be something for everyone: it's Xmas 13 days early!
• Flashforge Dreamer (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/flashforge-dreamer-pre-order-now): as easy as a microwave (now on pre-order (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/flashforge-dreamer-pre-order-now) from iMakr);
• Solidoodle 4 (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/solidoodle-4-pre-order-now): "a solid choice" - Engadget;
• Felix 3.0 (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/felix-3-pre-order-now): Make Magazine's "Surprise Hit of 2014" comes back with its version 3.0;
• Ultimaker 2 (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/ultimaker-2): the best seller, designed for both non-experts and experts;
• Makerbot Replicator 2X (http://www.imakr.com/product/view/makerbot-replicator-2x): explore the frontiers of 3D printing;
• Builder Dual Feed: two different materials... though just one nozzle;
• Zmorph: the personal fabrication machine with exchangeable heads based on the RepRap project;
• DeltaWASP: the award winning delta printer by the WASP team.