addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

3D Printing Zürich Message Board › sell B9creator

sell B9creator

user 13119207
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Hi all,
I would like to sell my B9Creator.
It is assembled and it has also the latest hw upgrade from kickstarter. which is brand new not even installed
the value is around 3700$ (3375 printer+ 375 upgrade) but I'll give it for 3000CHF
There is almost 1 galon of printing liquid as barely printed anything.
write me a mail if interested.
best regards,