October 27, 2013
what is a good research question for Toolkits for innovation and design in 3D printer?
" Toolkits for innovation and design in 3D printer"
Designers and engineers have grown up with milling and drilling as the manufacturing technologies for developing products.
With 3D Printing/Additive manufacturing new opportunities arise but also new pitfalls.
This group offers design and engineering professionals the chance to learn and to look at design challenges from different perspectives using 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing.
The following topics will be covered in this group:
• The 3D printing value chain
• Visualisation tools, and 3D design & 3D engineering tools
• The integrated workflow
• 3DDE education and studies
• Virtual Engineering
• Topology OptimizationValidation
• Creative thinking in the design process
• IP, liability, legal and technical issues
• Reverse engineering of 3D products
• Postprocessing, essential for 3D printed products
1,028 LSEHVMG Members
1,218 Expat Friends of Culti Group
406 Pool Socials
1,004 Anyone who speaks Dutch
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in