Location visible to members
*This is a huge Downtown Music/ Art event that brings thousands Downtown the 3rd Friday of every month in 2012.
* There will be music in the streets, and at multiple venues all night. Many art galleries will also be open for the evening.
* We will meet at Patio de Leon to decide who wants to dine, or just casual food as we stroll the City. We head in different directions, and meet up throughout the night.
* It's a Free and fun event! Plenty of free parking near the River, or at the Sun Trust parking lot at Monroe & First St's. Most street meter parking is also free after 5:00, or City garages for $4-$6:00 after 6:00 for the night.
I'll be bringing a folding chair for Pamela and I (I drop off Pamela and the chairs at Patio de Leon, then park my car) to set up at the Patio De Leon for "Memphis 56" (Johnny Cash type music).
I'll bring a bike lock to connect them together so we can roam the City for other music, or eat, and have a front row seat when we return. Bring a chair and lock it to ours if you like. I'll have a reserved "Meetup" sign on our chairs.
View the music and venues at: http://www.fortmyersmusicwalk.com If you get lost call Pam: (239)[masked]
* Incredible savings up to 90% off at "No More Rack". Click here: http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=6032006
* Save 50% or more at Restaurants, Salons, Vacations and more at "Groupon", Click here: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu10164915