1050 17th St. NW, Washington, DC
To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/skiingsnowboarding-retreat-tickets-29755658977).
ABOUT THE EVENT
Let us retreat together at Wintergreen Resort for a day!
Wintergreen Resort has been a place where family and friends have created lifelong memories. Everything we need to enjoy a snowsports vacation is right there - 24 slopes for the best downhill skiing and snowboarding, Virginia’s longest tubing hill, terrain parks and high speed chairlifts. To top it all off, they have one of the most sophisticated snowmaking systems in the United States.
Video Clip of The Plunge Tubing
6:00 am - Meet at the meeting point in DC
6:30 am - Bus trip to Wintergreen Resort
10: 30 am - Arrival at Wintergreen Resort
6:30 pm - Return trip to DC
10:30 PM - Arrival in DC
* Detailed breakdown of the itinerary will be sent to ticket holders.
THE ALL INCLUSIVE TICKET INCLUDES :
- Round Trip Transportation (from Washington DC to Wintergreen Resort and back)
- Lesson for beginners
* It doesn't include dining and libation (there is a restaurant on site, with a reasonable pricing)
** If you bring your own full equipment including helmet to the Event, we will refund you the rental ($ 47) after the Event.
** This trip is meant to be a group trip. It is not for people who would like to drive individually or for season ticket holders.
$ 369 - Until Jan. 13th, 2017
$ 389 - Between Jan. 13th and Feb. 3rd, 2017
$ 409 - Between Feb. 3rd and Feb. 12th, 2017
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.