London Stansted Airport, London
Get an inspiration for a trip to Latvia that will be full of impressions! Pristine wilderness, or the exciting rhythm of a big city, serenity and the calm flow of time countryside, enticing entertainment options, and/or sightseeing. Tour around Riga «Old Town»- that is a chance to see one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, which has more than 800 years of history.
While travelling from the north-east of Riga, you will find yourself in medieval city Sigulda, which is located in the centre of National Park. Here is located Turaida castle, built on the hill and it served as an ancient fort for Livonia's.
Day 1 - Arrival in Riga in the morning[masked]
• Arrival in Riga in the morning, transfer and check-in the hotel
• 2-hour tour in the Old Town of Riga with a private guide
• Dinner in a medieval restaurant in the centre of Old Riga. In 1293 it used to be the most
ancient wine-vault and festival place of the Riga City Council
• Leisure time
• Night at the hotel
Day 2 - Medieval Latvia
07.30am – 09.30am Breakfast in the hotel restaurant, meeting with the guide in the hotel lobby
• 10.00am – 11.00am Transfer to Sigulda. The guide starts the tour from Riga
• 11.00am – 3.30pm Tour (5 hours) in Sigulda
- Medieval castle Turaida - Gutmanis cave - the biggest sandstone cave in the Baltic States
- Visiting manor house winery in Krimulda. Tasting of wine and spirits produced in a private winery.
• 4.00pm – 5.30pm Lunch at a cosy Latvian-style cafe (optional)
• 5.30pm – 6:30pm Transfer to Riga
• Rest, leisure time
• Night at the hotel
Day 3: Exploring Riga and enjoying delicious local cuisine
• 07.30am – 09.30am Breakfast in hotel restaurant
• 12.30 pm – 1.30pm Check out
• 1:30 pm – 3:30pm Lunch in the most popular leisure centre in Riga “Lido”
• 3.30pm – 7.30pm Free time in Riga city centre
• 7.30pm – 8.00pm Transfer to the airport
• Flight to London
Exclusive price is £285,00 per person for a DOUBLE ROOM FOR SINGLE USE
DEPOSIT £100 payable to Travel in Vision
• Transfer from/to airport
• 2 nights in 3*/4* hotel (double room for single use)
• 2 breakfasts with rich buffet
• Group coordination work
• 2 guided tours with transfers
• Wine tasting at the Krimulda manor house
The price does not include flights, SPA, lunch, dinner
Which flights should you book? Get in touch for more options.
3*/4* HOTEL located close to the city centre
The minimum amount of people for this trip is 8, maximum 12.
Please send an email to secure your place at [masked] or call 0740 3358828.