addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

49er Faithful of Charlotte Message Board › Niners are coming to town!!

Niners are coming to town!!

Priscilla
49erFaithfulGal
Hercules, CA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

Just checked the Niners website and they posted next years opponents. I am so excited to see that they are coming to Carolina to woop on the Panthers!! No dates yet, but they are coming!

Let's make sure we plan ahead and all go to the game to represent the best team in the NFL!!

So excited!!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm there, wearing my red & gold! I will be attending my first game in candlestick next season. Can't wait!!!
Priscilla
49erFaithfulGal
Hercules, CA
Post #: 2
OK all, their coming Oct. 24th to whoop on some Carolina tail!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!! Can't wait!! Trying to get some of my family and friends to come out and go to the game.
Tina
user 9631899
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 4
OK all, their coming Oct. 24th to whoop on some Carolina tail!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!! Can't wait!! Trying to get some of my family and friends to come out and go to the game.

I'll be there for sure! So exciting!