addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

4BR - Building Better Business by Referral Message Board › Looking for Boulder referral group

Looking for Boulder referral group

A former member
Post #: 33
I see you had a meetup in the past for Boulder. Any more coming up? Thanks!
Diana
Kroll Real Estate Group
Tammy U.
TammyUrbach
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hi Diana, My Boulder group will meet on the 20th. We would love to have you visit. We are a business category exclusive group for membership purposes. We have a Realtor in the Boulder group. However, please feel free to visit. If you like your experience and have an interest in joining the organization I'd be happy to put your on my wait list. Let me know - we'd love to meet you!