addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

4BR - Building Better Business by Referral Message Board › Friday's 4BR - AAIDT Event

Friday's 4BR - AAIDT Event

Tammy U.
TammyUrbach
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are all as excited as Bruce Lund and I are for this Friday's "Aligning your Actions with Your Intentions" Development Training offered by 4BR. A few quick details to make note of so you're prepared and ready to get the utmost out of this highly sought after training.

The AAIDT for this Friday is full at 50 attendees. If you’re on the Waitlist and there is a cancellation I will notify you directly. Based on the number of attendees Legacy Ridge is requiring that we serve a buffet lunch. The cost for lunch which includes a soft drink will be $20 including tax and gratuity. Please bring $20 cash to the event on Friday. It will be collected at the time of check-in. I am also asking that you plan to arrive beginning at 10:30 so we can get everyone in and situated. Lunch will be served at 11:15 and the training will begin at 11:30. If you order alcohol or have dietary restrictions these will be at your own individual cost.

Be sure to bring something to take notes with, business cards because you never know who'll you meet and your engaging personalities.

See you there!

Tammy