Here are a few rules to play in The Cage:
- cannot score from your own half
- cannot touch the ball inside the OPPOSITE's team goal keeper area (delimited by the white line)
- can touch the inside your OWN team goal keeper area
Minimum of 8 people registered to be able to play:
- if 8 registered then 4 on 4 => goal keeper can move outside his box
- if 10 registered then 5 on 5 => goal keeper must stay inside his box at all time
His body AND the ball must stay inside the box if he wants to make a save or pick up the ball. He CANNOT move outside of the box even if he does not touch the ball.
There is a 5 mn half time.
- if 12 registered then 5 on 5 and there is 1 substitute on each team. each substitution happens exactly every 10mn (no more no less) and there is no half time. Each player therefore plays 50mn exactly (more or less same as 5 on 5).
Let's have a good game.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About 5 on 5 Futsal in The Cage Kallang||January 12, 2014 10:25 AM||former member|