What we're about
Welcome to 50+ FRIENDS
We are a community of fun loving singles, couples and others. (Kids are always welcome as guests.) age 50ish and over, (or at least 40ish), who want to make friends and have fun with like minded and similarly aged folks. WE INTEND TO GET YOUNGER BY THE DAY!!
The group is for having fun and making new friends. There will be monthly mixers where you are guaranteed to make at least one new friend!
We will try to schedule events that do not cost an arm and a leg.
We will have dinner parties, visit bar/grills, sing karaoke, game nights, discussion groups, visit local area attractions, etc.
Members are welcome to suggest event ideas, host events, and start discussion topics on our discussion board.
We are not an online dating site, but if our group helps you find someone...."Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match." You will at least make new friends and who knows.........
The following criteria are required in order for you to become a member:
1. You must post a current photo that clearly shows an unobstructed, fairly close up view of your face. If in a group, please state which one is you. Pictures of animals, scenery, etc. do not qualify.
2. You must address the questions and statement on the profile page as you join.
3. You must be a resident of Missouri or Illinois within 50 miles of St. Louis.
4. You must post your name, not a pseudonym. No titles, (Dr., Count, etc.), nom de plumes, initials, etc.
5. Pay the $10 yearly dues. (By cash at one of your first events.)
To remain a member you are expected to:
1. Attend at least one event within a few months after you have joined. There is no attendance requirement once you are a member and have attended a couple events.
2. Be courteous to other members.
Thank you for your interest!