We are a community of fun loving adults, (mostly over 50), who want to make friends and have fun with like minded and similarly aged folks. (Kids are always welcome as guests.) WE INTEND TO GET YOUNGER BY THE DAY!!
We will try to schedule events that do not cost an arm and a leg. In fact only VERY rarely do our events cost anything!)
We have dinner parties, visit bar/grills, sing karaoke, game nights, discussion groups, ride bikes, camp, canoe trips, visit local area attractions, etc. You are guaranteed to make at least one new friend!
Members are welcome to suggest event ideas, host events, and start discussion topics on our discussion board.
The following criteria are required in order for you to become a member:
1. You must post a current photo that clearly shows an unobstructed, fairly close up view of your face. If in a group, please state which one is you. Pictures of animals, scenery, etc. do not qualify.
2. You must address the questions and statement on the profile page as you join.
3. You must be a resident of Missouri or Illinois within 50 miles of St. Charles, MO and over 40 years old.
4. You must post your name, not a pseudonym. No titles, (Dr., Count, etc.), nom de plumes, initials, etc.
To remain a member you are expected to:
1. Attend at least one event within a few months after you have joined. There is no attendance requirement once you are a member and have attended a couple events.
2. Be courteous to other members.
3. NOT A DATING SITE! If you start contacting the gals before you have met them at an event you will be deleted!