What we're about
50s & Fierce is open for membership.
Are you a FIERCE WOMAN 50 and over?
New to the New Orleans or just looking to expand your circle of friends?
Enjoy adventure, meeting new people and going new places?
Fun, interesting and inclusive?
Knows the deep value of female friendship?
Let's form new bonds with others who are over 50 and FIERCE! Let’s create a truly vibrant community of woman.
We will do everything from impromptu happy hours to fine dining; day trips to weekend getaways; walks,, festivals, museums, volunteering, to killing time in the Quarter. We want this group to reflect each of you and the things you love about this city.
In order to keep our group vibrant and interesting:
• The organizers of this group are committed to scheduling at least one activity per month. These activities will be “sponsored” by one of our organizers and there will be clear instructions related to where, when and cost for each activity. The sponsor and other organizers will be prepared to greet you upon arrival.
• WE NEED YOUR HELP AND INPUT!!! Each member is encouraged to post events, ideas and even last minutes suggestions. Again, be very clear as to where, when and cost when posting.
• In order to make sure that all those in the group are active participants; we are asking that if you have RSVP’d YES to an event and you find you cannot make it, you change your RSVP. If you fail to do that three times we will contact you. The fourth time we will remove your name from he roles so that we can make room for someone on the waiting list.
• All members are required to pay $10 annually. We will figure it all out together. There is a 30 day trial period. You can pay your dues right here on the MeetUp App. First come, first serve. We are capping the membership at 50 for now. We will open it to new members as spaces become availalble.
• The group will not accept members without a photo. Thank you for your cooperation.