addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

5 BORO Exploration Message Board › RANDALL'S ISLAND new meeting location and updated info

RANDALL'S ISLAND new meeting location and updated info

Tess
user 8337781
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I've updated this Meetup -
We have a new meeting location which is easier for many of us to find.
I have added walking directions via pedestrian ramps (Queens, Bronx and Manhattan).
Randall's Island is bicycle friendly.
Parking is free except for parking at the Golf Center.
Many areas of Randall's Island is under construction and development, there may be debris, so please use caution when walking around the island.
For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/5BoroEXPLORATION/events/119329052/­
When: Saturday, July 6, 2013 12:30 PM
Where: Randall's Island
(map)
new york, NY
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.