addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

5 BORO Exploration Message Board › Re: High Line Walk

Re: High Line Walk

A former member
Hi Everyone,
So today's the day of the High Line night walk and Frying Pan hangout. For anyone who may be confused on where we're meeting, we're meeting at the start of the High Line located at the cross streets of Ganesvoort and Washington. This link will show you the exact meeting point: http://goo.gl/maps/0Wcqg­ - The closest subway to the meeting point is the A, C, E to the 14th Street stop. To get from subway to the meeting point is a short walk. See this link for directions: http://goo.gl/maps/sIjyo­ - Please be at the meeting point at 9p. We'll wait 20 minutes for any latecomers. If you arrive after 9:20 you can either catch up to us, walk the High Line alone or just meet us at the Frying Pan. The Frying Pan is located at 26th Street on the Hudson River. If you need to reach me for any reason, my number is 718-598-1411 - My name is Beau.
I should be at the meeting point first so keep your eyes peeled for a really tall white guy or a group of people standing around. It should be a lot of fun.
Well that's it.  See you at 9.
Beau
(c) 718-598-1411
P.S. Mother Nature is saying there’s a 40% chance of rain tonight. If it’s straight-up raining or ominous clouds are gathering around your departure time, don’t leave, but if it’s nice and it doesn’t look like it’s going to rain this event is a GO! I leave it up to you to decide if you are coming or not. Should you arrive at the meeting point and it’s a torrential downpour there’s a few bars in the area we can hang out in if you’re game.