Our pick-up games are open to male and female flag football players, ages 18 and up, regardless experience or skill set. No commitment necessary – you can come every week or just show up once in a while as your schedule permits. While the games will be somewhat competitive, this is meant to be a relaxed atmosphere that is fun for everyone!
Things you should bring or wear:
• A white t-shirt
• A non-white t-shirt
• Cleats, turf shoes or sneakers – any of these are allowed on this field
• A friend, neighbor, or co-worker
Things 5th Quarter will provide:
• The field, complete with sidelines and first down markers
• Footballs, flags, and other equipment
• Rules, organization, and team making
Things you should NOT bring:
• A grey shirt (too ambiguous)
• Metal cleats
• Your psychotically competitive Uncle Rico who thinks he’s trying out for the NFL
Meetup isn't the only way we promote these events - we have a great bunch of players that come out, and we're a very welcoming group. So don't be afraid to show up no matter how many RSVPs you see.
We also have a football-specific meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/5th-Quarter-Sports-Flag-Football), so feel free to check that out as well!
Questions??? Feel free to post them here, or e-mail us at [masked].
Champions are made in the 5th Quarter!
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnMKsM6VHGASBKPqCWerjJA?view_as=subscriber
INSTAGRAM - www.instagram.com/5thquartersports