This meetup is a social club for Young Black Professionals in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater area (between the ages of 21-35) that share common interests, professions or activities. Although this group is geared toward African Americans, this group is open to young professionals from all backgrounds - we do not discriminate! We are looking forward to bringing young people together and having a great time!
Events will include happy hours, outdoor activities, holiday parties, festivals, movies, concerts, lectures, plays, sporting events, etc.
If you are looking to have a good time among like minded active individuals, this is the group for you!!
To become a member of 757s Activity Group for Young Black Professinals, we do require a couple things that help us with the quality of your group.
1. Incomplete profiles are not allowed. Please fully complete the questionnaire and help us understand how this group fits your objectives. This helps in relationship/network building.
2. First names are required. Last names/initials are optional.This is an organization geared towards young professional adults and we encourage that behavior beginning with a proper profile. We understand concerns about privacy which is why we will not ask for full names.
3. We require that your profile picture is a clear, PROFESSIONAL and RESPECTFUL representation of who YOU currently are. Sorry - No photo means no membership. Inappropriate photos(middle fingers, cleavage shots etc), Blurry photos, Group photos, Business profiles, and logos, are not allowed. This is also for the security of the group. After joining, if photo is removed, or found out to be fake, we'll remove membership. This group is aimed toward Professional ADULTS so please represent yourself in a respectable manner!
4. Inappropriate and non-professional behavior will not be tolerated. If there is any behavior that is displayed that is considered inappropriate your membership will be revoked
5. No Multi-Level Marketing solicitation. This group does not allow promoting, advertising, selling, or mentioning an MLM, (also known as multi-level or network marketing company) on our group site or at our events. Rather, we encourage and support businesses for which our members are the sole representatives or owners of the products or services being offered. If your primary goal in this group is in any way associated with promoting your MLM company, then this group may not be the right fit for you.
We encourage feedback to better meet the needs of our members, so feel free to reach out to your organizer with ideas and/or any concerns you may have.