Distance: 5 miles - ( in and back )
Duration: 4 Hours
Location: East Oahu
Difficulty: strenuous; up hills
Elevation Gain: 1750 feet
Exposure: 80 % shaded / 20% sun
Danger: loose rocks, roots, some muddy areas.
Water - 2 liters, snacks, hiking shoes, wind jacket, hiking pole if you have one, mosquito spray.
Beautiful marked trail; wild flowers, iron wood forest, and spectacular view of Waimanalo area and Koolau Mountains.
SAFETY TIPS FOR HIKING:
1. Bring sufficient water. Do not drink stream water.
2. Stay on the trail.
3. Allow ample time to return before nightfall by figuring 1.5 miles per hour.
4. Bring proper equipment, as indicated by the host; including a first aid kit.
5. Wear proper shoes and clothing.
6. Hike in a group and keep track of those in your party.
7. You are responsible for your own safety.
Please allow extra time for finding parking, remember to park 4 FEET away from driveway.
We will start 8 am promptly,
See you all there!