addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

912-Western Iowa-Council Bluffs Message Board › Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum

Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum

Scott
user 10283917
Glenwood, IA
Post #: 436
Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum = He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.

Can a man escape the consequences of his own personal free will choices and acts?

Does a man retain all his inalienable, god given, rights regardless of his free will acts and choices?

Or can a man lose his rights due to his free will choices and acts?

Is a man in debt (public and private) a free man?

Is contract law super or extra constitutional? In other words do the terms and conditions of a contract freely entered into make the law for the parties to the contract?

Article I, Section 10, US Constitution: "No State...shall make any law impairing the obligations of contracts..."

How many contracts are you personally bound by due to your own free will choices?

Maxims of Law: Benefits and Privileges

Favors from government often carry with them an enhanced measure of regulation.

Any one may renounce a law introduced for his own benefit.

No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent.

He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.

He who derives a benefit from a thing, ought to feel the disadvantages attending it.

He who enjoys the benefit, ought also to bear the burden.

He who enjoys the advantage of a right takes the accompanying disadvantage.

A privilege is, as it were, a private law.

A privilege is a personal benefit and dies with the person.

One who avails himself of the benefits conferred by statute cannot deny its validity.

What I approve I do not reject. I cannot approve and reject at the same time. I cannot take the benefit of an instrument, and at the same time repudiate it.

He who does any benefit to another for me is considered as doing it to me.

SCOTUS: Wickard v Filburn, 317 US 111, 1942.

"The power of Congress over interstate commerce is plenary and complete in itself, may be exercised to its utmost extent, and acknowledges no limitations other than are prescribed in the Constitution. . .We can hardly find a denial of due process in these circumstances, particularly since it is even doubtful that appellee's burdens under the program outweigh his benefits. It is hardly lack of due process for the Government to regulate that which it subsidizes."

How do man-made governments legally and lawfully increase their power and control over the people?

3 ways.

1) War: conquest.

2) Constitutional Amendment.

3) Consent. (acceptance of a contract, an offer, a benefit/privilege/protection/immunity/pe­nsion/license)

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..." Declaration of Independence.

CONSENT is not usurpation. Consent is lawful and legal surrender of responsibilities and rights in exchange for convenience, protection, privileges, benefits, immunities, pensions and licenses provided by a superior.

The US corporation known as the "State of the Union", "The United States", etc. has used all three methods over the course of the last 230+ years to enslave and control the people, while at the same time indoctrinating the people into a fiction that they are "free", when Goethe wrote, "none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."