addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

912-Western Iowa-Council Bluffs Message Board › The Ron Paul Movement has only begun

The Ron Paul Movement has only begun

A former member
Post #: 238
Watch the video.

http://youtu.be/YXlWi...­

The future generation is going to be the ones who puts this country back together of which the NEO-CONS have broken.

My generation and younger.
Scott
user 10283917
Glenwood, IA
Post #: 469
Did the younger Persian generations that were totally void of all virtue, honor, wisdom, compassion, patience and truth put back together ancient Persia when that Empire collapsed from a rotting from within?

Did the younger Babylonian generations that were totally void of all virtue, honor, wisdom, compassion, patience and truth put back together ancient Babylon when that Empire collapsed from a rotting from within?

Did the younger Athenians, Spartans and Macedonians generations that were totally void of all virtue, honor, wisdom, compassion, patience and truth put back together ancient Greece/Macedonia when that Empire collapsed from a rotting from within?

Did the younger Roman generations that were totally void of all virtue, honor, wisdom, compassion, patience and truth put back together ancient Rome when that Empire collapsed from a rotting from within?

And what is there to put back together? The gigantic cestui que trust that all US citizens, their labor, children, unborn descendents, and real and personal property, they have voluntarily agreed to, and pledged to be a part of the trust corpus is not broken. That trust is working just as it was meant to and people, regardless of religious or political ideology love it, need it, cannot live without that trust in operation.

Most people don't have a clue as to what I am talking about, which is more evidence of the rotting from within, and if you don't know what is causing the problem there is no way to really fix the problem, so everything that is done is just band-aids to treat symptoms, not cure the disease.

The Ron Paul movement is just a band-aid and a treatment for symptoms, it is not a cure for the cestui que trust, nor is it a cure for the people's apathy, dependence, sloth, ignorance, greed, vanity, lust, jealousy, envy and mostly fear.

Peace,

So anything that anyone does that is not based on remedies found in international law, the Law of Nations and the natural law is just more dog and pony show. So there is no change because a human resource is a thing and a person, a member and it cannot change the trust or create new trusts within the trust without a new jurisdiction of law.
A former member
Post #: 239
Another page long rant from Scott, how typical. Scott, it sounds like to me you fall in line with the AMISH, maybe you should go join them. They don't participate within the system.
Scott
user 10283917
Glenwood, IA
Post #: 470
Another page long rant from Scott, how typical. Scott, it sounds like to me you fall in line with the AMISH, maybe you should go join them. They don't participate within the system.

The Amish have a lot of things right according to natural law, which is why they are exempt from Obamacare. There are a lot of natural law adherents and groups of people doing things that make them exempt from all the stuff you and others are complaining about, but since you worship a god called Uncle Sam and participate in that god's religion of compelled communism at the barrel of a gun, but are fighting to be the ones holding the gun you will never fix what is meant to be broken, because the people in that body politic have covetous, thieving, murderous communistic character, nature and spirit.

Good luck will all your communistic politicking trying to get control of the gun so you and your party can steal, murder, regulate and control people.

I don't join any body politic other than my own natural corpus, my family, which is "a state" or "Estate" in the natural law form of government, which US citizens have turned their backs on in order to "join" a new family of bond servants called the United States with its father and god called Uncle Sam.

Peace,