- Hacks for a Happy work culture
Seminar Outline: Role of HR Stages of Employee Life Cycle Expectations from Each Other and ways to balance Evolution Journey Of an HR Function in an Organization Real Time Challenges & Overcoming them Role of Communication – Key Engagement Driver Understanding & Leveraging GIG Workforce Optimizing Resources Q&A Session
- Mentor Hours
We have planned interactive one-on-one sessions where an expert mentor guides entrepreneurs on various key challenges they might be facing in marketing, technology, scaling up, fundraising, etc. Areas of Expertise of the Mentor: Execution and planning Business strategy Effective people performance management Fundraising and deal Planning Scaling up
- Get funded faster, keep your brilliant ideas secured in cloud
1. Why you should attend the event - Startups should be agile and smart enough to protect their innovative ideas and other confidential data. Sending innovative ideas and business plans to private equity firms and other third parties are good but what happens if the investors say no to your innovative idea and dump your data. As such there is no system of calling the data back exists today. The speaker, through Dcirrus is trying to solve this problem through their virtual deal rooms VDR application wherein startups will be in full control of their data and grant permission-based access to third parties. Even private equity firms can use the Dcirrus VDR application to manage their confidential data collection system from startups. Startups can save time by just uploading all their data in cloud and give password-protected hyperlinks to investors and disconnect the link anytime. 2. About the presenter - Mr. Lalit Mathur - Partner at Indconlegal Investor & Co-Founder at DCirrus - is a leading corporate lawyer and founding partner of ILS, a leading full-service law firm. He has 19 years of experience in litigation, commercial and corporate Law, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate investigations, IP and commercial contracts especially when it comes to international clients. Mr. Mathur is a nominee board member of various international companies supervising their Indian business operation and taking active part in planning future business strategies. Mr. Mathur has led cross border transactions across jurisdictions in France, US, UK, Japan, China, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Jordan, UAE, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore and HK. 3. Who can benefit from the event: -Individuals with their ideas -Startups -Companies -Pvt equity firms 4. Whoever will attend will get three months free subscription of the Dcirrus application.
- Stress- To Befriend or Defriend
The workshop would focus on:- To understand Various Stressors at Work Techniques and Tools to tackle stress. The workshop would cover the following points : What is stress, is it good or bad? Types of stress and its symptoms Stressors at Work (Data points on stress) Tools and techniques (for self & organisation) to get rid of stress.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
How to optimize revenue and profitability with FP&A? * Understanding and Controlling business KPI. * Achieving more sales with less spending. * Understanding overview of financials. * Become forward looking and own your numbers.
- Microsoft Advanced Excel Workshop
Work faster and smarter with Microsoft Advanced Excel. * Working with formulae and functions. * Advanced data formatting techniques. * Data Sorting and filtering with multiple criteria. * Understanding Pivot tables - choosing best layout and scenarios.
- Opportunities In FinTech (Banking & Finance Industry)
The Reserve Bank of India has issued a working paper that took into consideration the FinTech opportunity that is looking at India. The Reserve Bank of India has issued a vision paper for[masked]. The vision paper states that RBI shall work on regulations around the pricing of services, system capacity and scalability, tokenization and contactless payments, review of the membership of central settlement system, large value cross border payments, use of distributed ledger technology, security aspects of the mobile services, regulation of payment gateway services provider and aggregators, inter-regulatory and intra-regulatory regulations As Tech Entrepreneurs, the event would have have discussion around the opportunities that are existing in Banking & Finance Domain. The event will also help in trying to find answers to the following questions: 1. What are the pain points of Banking and Finance Domain? 2. How is RBI, SEBI and IRDAI facilitating the introduction of new products and services? 3. What is a Regulatory Sandbox and why is it important? 4. What are the other jurisdictions that are supporting FinTech, RegTech and SupTech around the world?
- Design Thinking and Innovation Master Class Aug 28, 2019 03:30 PM (IST)
Design Thinking can be applied in areas like Information Technology, Strategy, Innovation, Robotics, Education, Law, Banking, Retail, Hospitality, Fashion, Food, Good Living and Life. Key objectives are: •What is Design Thinking and why it is important? •Understanding of phases of Design Thinking –Empathize , Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test •To learn about the methods, tools and terminology •To understand how and when you can apply Design Thinking in your own work •To practice with using the tools and methods to solve real world problem
- Become A Graphic Designer In 60 Minutes
n this 60mins + 60mins session, you’ll be taken through the basics of design (font, color, visual balance etc), go through an overview of traditional Vs. new age design tools and will practice your learnings on the Outlined platform. NOTE: This is an interactive session so you’ll need to carry a laptop. Internet access will be provided. You won’t become an ‘expert’ in 60 minutes; that takes 10,000+ x 60 minutes but you’ll see how MANY tools today have automated a LOT of what would otherwise need human intervention and only one persons’ ‘intuition’ to get it done. At the very least, you’ll be more aware of how to use non-traditional tools to have a more engaging conversation with graphic designers. Session Overview: First 30 minutes: - Understanding font/color/layout etc. - basics of visual design - Traditional design software - New age creative automation software - Walkthrough of Outlined.co Next 60 minutes: - Practicing design exercises on the Outlined.co platform Last 30 minutes: - Printing / Sharing design critique - What not to do in visual design & a look into visual design trends? Who is this session for: - If you’re interested in doing design, but not interested in learning complex software - If you’re tired of crying over lack of understanding from/with your designer - If you’re a brand / marketing manager and want to see how brand automation can cut time and costs - If you work in Retail, Corporate Communications, an advertising or design agency - If you’re part of a startup team - If you’re just curious ?Suggested Reading: (most design courses are from 3 to 5 years - so spending 30mins to go through these links will only help :) - https://medium.com/@Karn_Malhotra/top-creative-automation-productivity-tools-jan-2018-edition-affd43903e9f - https://99designs.com/blog/trends/graphic-design-trends-2018/ - https://uxplanet.org/12-mobile-ux-design-trends-for-2018-5b4ce7e8445f - https://designsystemsrepo.com/ - https://principles.design/
- Government E-Marketplace - In Association with Niti Aayog
Launched in February 2019, the “GeM StartUp Runway” is a unique concept initiated by Government e Marketplace in partnership with Startup India, to promote entrepreneurship through innovation. This program is an opportunity for agile and lean startups to reach out to the universe of Government buyers. This workshop shall assist the DPIIT Recognized Startups in: 1. Register on Government e-Marketplace 2. Learn how to get trial orders from the Government 3. Get GeM-related queries resolved Relevant Stakeholder Accelerator Accelerator IncubatorIdeation Stage Startup Validation Stage StartupEarly Traction Startup Scaling Stage Startup Procedure Post Submission To gain most from this workshop, you may follow the below: 1.)Please bring along the following information on the day of the workshop: • DIPP Recognition Number • Laptop to register on GeM • Aadhar Number linked with Mobile Number • PAN, CIN and ITR Assessment Year(s) and Acknowledgement Number 2.) Learn about the Procurement Benefits for startups via this link. 3.) Have a look at a short video to learn how to register on GeM Startup Runway. 4.) Get your Startup Recognized under DIPP through the following link.