addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

9 Bridges - PDX Message Board › 2014 NW Book Festival

2014 NW Book Festival

Elizabyth H.
user 13542208
Portland, OR
Hello Fellow Writers!
As some of you may know, the NW Book Festival is happening on July 26th in Pioneer Square (Downtown Portland). Once again, we will have a booth at the Festival and are making it available for our members to sell their books.
This is a fantastic and inexpensive way for you to get some exposure, while supporting our organization. We are asking each author to contribute $20 (which goes to offset the costs of the booth). We aren't even requiring you to attend (although it's advisable to be there at least for a little while to promote your book).
If you are a published author and would like to participate, please send a note to Vargus or me. If you are planning to be there in person to sign books, we will also need a short author bio, description of your book(s) and a book cover pic (this is for the NW website).
If you are not quite published yet, but would like to volunteer, please let us know. We can always use some help with set up and take down.
Thanks!
Elizabyth Harrington
Vice President CHWG,
Portland Chapter Co-Organizer
Tina W.
Tinamwriter
Portland, OR
Post #: 39
Could you please connect me to more information about this festival? Its the first I've heard about it. My novel is still with the publisher. I'd like to visit the festival to see more about its opportunities.
Elizabyth H.
user 13542208
Portland, OR
Post #: 23
Hi Tina, check out our Home page. It's listed there. If you want to participate, please message me privately.
Tina W.
Tinamwriter
Portland, OR
Post #: 41
Sorry, I'm not finding it on the Home page. Can you tell me where to look? there isn't a search.
Elizabyth H.
user 13542208
Portland, OR
Post #: 24
If it is not showing up, scroll to the bottom of the new meetings and click the "More Meetups" button. It's not showing because there are a lot of meetings coming up on the Home Page. You can also access it through the calendar page - just click on July.
Tina W.
Tinamwriter
Portland, OR
Post #: 42
Found it and I plan to visit. I commend you and those sponsoring this event. I'm most impressed with the website and the number of authors/agents/publishers that are signed up. Good job. I hope to have a booth/table there next year.