addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Child Grows in Brooklyn Meetup Group Message Board › Calling all Bushwick mamas interested in playdating

Calling all Bushwick mamas interested in playdating

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

There does not appear to be much action going on im the group but I want to give it a shot and give a shout out to any other Bushwick / East Williamsburg mamas out there interested in playdating. I have fun and curious 8 month old boy named Zinn who would also like to make new friends. I work full time in the city during the week so weekend playdates would be ideal.

Alos, If anyone out there has experience in running a baby sitting coop and wouldnt mind sharing some knowledge on how to get one going for Bushwick moms, kindly share!

Thanks,

Ingrid
renee
user 10206992
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 7
I am also looking for weekend playdates..as I also have a full time Mon-Frid job....But my son is 4yrs old...he is a very active
friendly lil boy. We're always hanging out & exploring kids events..
A former member
Post #: 1
We have a new day-care opening in 8th Ave and 8th St in Park Slope for infants to 6yr olds. Would you like some more info?