addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alexandria-Arlington Regional Gaming Group Message Board › Rishi's Game Giveaway/Auction

Rishi's Game Giveaway/Auction

Rishi
rishifish
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 125
Hey folks -

I hope that this isn't against the rules to post. David, please delete if you think this is improper.

I am auctioning off some games that I no longer want over at Boardgamegeek.com. If you'd like to bid, you will need an account there, but it's free to sign up. Anyway, there are some really good games (and some not so good games) that I'm selling. No bids are currently over $10 and most games are available for under $5. Anyway, the auction is here:

http://boardgamegeek....­

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Rishi,