New York, NY, New York, NY
1st Annual Spring Break Getaway: Havana, Trinidad & Panama!
As though being an island in the tropics and having breathtaking beaches weren't enough of a draw, Cuba stands out from its neighboring island countries due to the fact that visiting can feel like taking a trip back in time! With the recent lessening of restriction around U.S. citizens visiting Cuba, we at AAT immediately made visiting the island a top priority! Join us as we experience all the Cuban cities of Havana and Trinidad have to offer!
Oh yeah...there is also a 3 day extension in Panama! :-)
CLICK HERE for detailed brochure
CLICK HERE to make your Deposit
• Base Cost: $3,500
• Deposit Due Date: $300 by September 20th
• Monthly Cost: $533.33 (Plus the cost of any add ons) from October 20th through March 20th
• Departure Date: April 9th @ 3:05 PM from JFK Airport
• Return Date: April 16th 3:15 aM @ JFK Airport
• Hotel: Habana Libre
· Round trip airfare via Copa Air From JFK
· 6 days/5 nights accommodation at the Roc Presidente
· Transfers to/from the hotel in Cuba
· ALL TOURS in Cuba
· Most Meals
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
What's the Refund Policy?
The policy is simple and one I’m sure you will find quite agreeable!
• Your deposit is 100% refundable up until the day before the first monthly payment is due, which would be September 20th. After that, your deposit is non-refundable.
• Each payment received after September 20th is fully refundable up until the midway point, which is December 20th.
• After December 20th All payments made before that become non-refundable, all payments made afterwards and prior to the departure date are fully refundable.
• After March 20th, the trip is non-refundable. If you are in need of a refund, you will need to consult your travel insurance.
Do I Need a Travel Partner?
NO!! While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if your choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Havana.
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
If you questions still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at [masked]
1 · August 18
My name is Ruth travel and reading are my passion
I am a professional Black woman who would like to meet other Black professionals.
I'm just a fun loving guy who wants to experience all of the greatness life has to offer
I enjoy traveling. I just need more people willing to come with~
Hi, I'm Tia and I'm an adventurer at heart. I love cultural activities and new experiences.
Love traveling and meeting new, great travel people!