New York, NY, New York, NY
1st Annual Spring Break Getaway: Havana, Trinidad & Panama!
As though being an island in the tropics and having breathtaking beaches weren't enough of a draw, Cuba stands out from its neighboring island countries due to the fact that visiting can feel like taking a trip back in time! With the recent lessening of restriction around U.S. citizens visiting Cuba, we at AAT immediately made visiting the island a top priority! Join us as we experience all the Cuban cities of Havana and Trinidad have to offer!
Oh yeah...there is also a 3 day extension in Panama! :-)
CLICK HERE for detailed brochure
CLICK HERE to make your Deposit
• Base Cost: $3,500
• Deposit Due Date: $300 by September 20th
• Monthly Cost: $533.33 (Plus the cost of any add ons) from October 20th through March 20th
• Departure Date: April 9th @ 3:05 PM from JFK Airport
• Return Date: April 16th 3:15 aM @ JFK Airport
• Hotel: Habana Libre
· Round trip airfare via Copa Air From JFK
· 6 days/5 nights accommodation at the Roc Presidente
· Transfers to/from the hotel in Cuba
· ALL TOURS in Cuba
· Most Meals
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
What's the Refund Policy?
The policy is simple and one I’m sure you will find quite agreeable!
• Your deposit is 100% refundable up until the day before the first monthly payment is due, which would be September 20th. After that, your deposit is non-refundable.
• Each payment received after September 20th is fully refundable up until the midway point, which is December 20th.
• After December 20th All payments made before that become non-refundable, all payments made afterwards and prior to the departure date are fully refundable.
• After March 20th, the trip is non-refundable. If you are in need of a refund, you will need to consult your travel insurance.
Do I Need a Travel Partner?
NO!! While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if your choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Havana.
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
If you questions still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at info @africanamericantravelers.com
Hello Explorers! Lets see exactly what this world has to offer!
My name is Brea, I live in Wilmington, DE. I work in Human Resources.
Living outside of Philly, always looking for a fun adventure and new friends
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people.
Hi, my name is Leslie and I love to travel and meet new people!
Hi my name is Sherlie
looking to do some international traveling
My name is Gloria, new to the area, love to travel
Hello, my name is Tiffany!
Hi I'm Shalisa
Greetings, Rather new to Philly. Looking forward to meeting you.
Hi i have not been away in a long time & looking for interesting things to do
Philly Girl that like to explore the world.
My name is Shanel. I am an avid reader. I love traveling, trying new things and meeting new people
I want to revisit and revitalize my love of other lands, cultures, and languages!
Hi my name is jo
Hi I'm Khalilah.. I'm looking forward to exploring the world and meeting new friends.
Hi I'm Marla.
Hi! 40-yo wife and working mother looking to get out more and try new things.