addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Coastal Virginia Social Life ~ for the Active 35++ Adult Message Board › D&D Christmas Event - Thank you

D&D Christmas Event - Thank you

A former member
Post #: 15
To All My Supporters:

I would like to send a personal thank you to those who attended the charity event “A Night for Supporting Disadvantaged Families” on Sunday, December 16, 2012 at the Norfolk, Waterside Marriott and all those who made personal donations. With your generous donations, D&D Acquisitions Group, L.L.C. was able to support 12 families in the Hampton Roads area during this holiday season time of need, as we have done over the last 7 years during this economic hardship. D&D’s goal was set to make a difference in the lives of those in need and bring awareness to those of you that have supported our efforts, of improving the quality of life within our communities’. With everyone’s personal endeavors, we have succeeded in this effort and have marked a flagship year with this event.

I would like to give a very warm thank –you to Ms. Cecelia Dawe-Gillis, who was our guest speaker, for her uplifting speech that I am sure we all will think about during this holiday season and thereafter. To at least mentor and set an example for the young adults that are following in our foot-steps today. Thank you to the businesses who participated with awesome donations for our silent auction and the free photo Booth by RST; who attendees enjoyed taking pictures during the event. Thank you to the awesome performance by “Strictly Bizzness”, who had every attendee on the dance floor enjoying their phenomenal sounds. Thank you to, Vanessa Gatlin of Mariposa In Motion Photography, who was able to capture all the excitement of the evening and a very extra special thank you to all of the many volunteer’s and Tiara Thompson our MC who kept the event in order.

Again, I want to thank you all for your generous support! May you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best wishes to all and to all a good evening!
Joe Lee

D&D Acquisitions Group, L.L.C.