addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Karena
karena0217
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 11
Does anyone have any good ideas for some future meetups???
A former member
Post #: 3
Are you looking for new restaurants or looking for other activities?
A former member
Post #: 30
Hum...Go Kart racing, batting cages, amusement parks...are there any festivals coming up?...I still haven't made it to Williamsburg as of yet. But just throwing out ideas. :-)
A former member
Post #: 1
I like your ideas! I would love to head to Williamsburg sometime! I'm open to pretty much anything being new in the area its all new and exciting to me!
A former member
Hi Ladies;

I am new to the group and open for anything. It will be nice to finally get out and meet some new people.

Looking forward to meeting up!

Tina
Karena
karena0217
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 12
Everyone has great ideas. We can talk about something specific next Friday!!
A former member
Hello Ladies. I've only made one meet up so far. I am looking forward to seeing yall next week. What do y'all think about reserving someone's club house. We could do a potluck with everyone bringing beverages as well. More people would be able to join us because we'd have the space to ourselves. I don't have a club house. Just a thought. Well Wishes. Vernessasmile

A former member
Post #: 2
I'd love to go to more events but I'm really limited to Saturdays and Sundays so I'd appreciate some non weekdays gatherings too.

If there is a chic flick in the theaters we could do lunch and a movie or drinks after? I don't drag my guy to mushy or dramatic movies so I end up waiting till they come out on video or tv before seeing them or not at all and I'm sure I've missed some good ones. Plus if we go weekend matinee the tickets are reasonable for those who can't spend a lot.

Just my thought.
Whitney C.
user 9351935
Virginia Beach, VA
This all sounds like such fun - I am really looking forward to finally meeting everyone next Friday!
Karena
karena0217
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 13
I love the idea of a movie with drinks after on a Saturday. I will go ahead and post an event like that.
There should be some good movies coming up so I think I'll post it for the Sat. after July 4th.