addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atheist Community of San Jose Message Board › Transportation to Thursday's debate

Transportation to Thursday's debate

Kennita
kennita
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 63
I've sent notes to a few people from San Jose and Campbell about a ride to the debate on Thursday at UCSC. It just occurred to me that maybe a bunch of us could carpool!

I live in Sunnyvale. I have a Camry wagon that can hold 5, but with my MS I can't drive far, so I'd want someone else to drive my car. If need be, I could drive as far as 880 and Stevens Creek (I really shouldn't, especially with traffic, but don't want to be a crybaby about it).

Maybe we could meet for dinner beforehand?

Live long and prosper,
Kennita
Tim
user 42890602
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 101
Kennita,

I'd go with you if I were going, but I'm not able to drive myself at the moment. My sciatic nerve is pinched again and I can barely stand up. I also have my kids on Thursdays. If anything changes by Thursday and I can go I'll let you know.

Tim