Join our exclusive course in Abu Dhabi to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for portraits and landscapes Retouching With:
The Photographer and Retoucher Mr. Wissam Zein
• Setting the Photoshop Color and Preferences.
• Using basics Photoshop tools “Selection tools, Layer mask, brushes, Healing and Clone tools, Adjustment Layer and Filters”
• Resizing and Liquifying tool.
• Editing, Cleaning the skin and removing the wrinkles.
• Softening the skin through using Frequency of Power Separation technique.
• Giving a depth of field to photo through using Dodge&Burn technique.
• Coloring, Editing and sharpening the eyes.
• Retouching the lips.
• Stylizing and Color Grading.
• Editing Landscape.
Course Durartion: 2 hours.
We always try to keep the costs of our workshops as low as possible.
The fee for this workshop is AED 300 for 2 hours session.
Join us for this lesson to enhance your basics of photo retouching and take the next step in becoming a better photographer.
Please visit our studio (Located: Office # 1704 ADCP Business Tower C, Behind Honda Showroom, Zayed the 1st (Electra) Street, Abu Dhabi to reserve your spot for this session.
If you have any questions or need more details, please feel free to call or email us.
Abdul Aziz Samson:[masked]