addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Photoshop / Bert Monroy

Photoshop / Bert Monroy

A former member
Post #: 1
Just wondering who is attending the conference this Wednesday (1/24/07) at the Austin Convention Center.
Bert Monroy is the instructor. He is amazing. I had the privilage to attend one of his classes last summer.

I think you can still sign up. Here is the information

~ Robyn
A former member
Post #: 5
I will be there.
A former member
Post #: 13
Sorry I missed this post. That sounds like it might have been interesting. How was it?
A former member
Post #: 6
Bert Monroy was great!.... definitely a cool guy and photoshop master. It was entertaining as well and worth the $99. Photoshop is a very complex program and there is more than one way to achieve the same effect. The best advice i have heard many many times is "play" dont be afraid to try each item in the menus, each filter and so forth.

BertMonroy.com has many video tutorials and a link to his video podcast. A great resource that covers a lot of what we learned at the seminar and much more.
A former member
Post #: 2
I agree with Aaron! It was very informative and motivating. Being a NAPP member I only had to pay $79 and it was very worth the cost. I am only an amateur photographer so I use Photoshop mostly for graphic design. An all day class focused on this was much better than the 1 hour Bert Monroy class I took in Vegas. Do go to his site ?? he has some great tutorials.
~Robyn