addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › Home Game D&D 4.0 and/or pathfinder LFM Marietta

Home Game D&D 4.0 and/or pathfinder LFM Marietta

Rickey K.
user 19694431
Marietta, GA
Post #: 15
Looking for members for a home game.

Experienced players wanted from an experience GM (15 years).

Location is @ East Lake literally behind Giga Bytes Cafe, willing to do some dry runs for a meet and greet.

Message me if interested!
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 322
I've met Rickey and have played in some of his games. Great guy. Not creepy at all.
Rickey K.
user 19694431
Marietta, GA
Post #: 16
HAHA thanks mike! Are you still running games? I live literally like 30 seconds from Gigabytes.
Rickey K.
user 19694431
Marietta, GA
Post #: 17
I am still looking for 1 - 2 people for a pathfinder group.

The campaign is set in golarion.

Maybe you want a blurb?

"Rumor is spreading quickly around Augustana (in the empire of Andoran) about a man that can travel through time. Just the idea is worth a weight in gold, but to have that resource could mean unending wealth from the Mage's College. Is it true? Adventures awaits the inquisitive. -VD"
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 14
What sort of time frame are you looking for people? It's difficult for me to make it through the week sometimes due to my wife's schedule. Friday nights I have a 2E game at gigabytes.
Rickey K.
user 19694431
Marietta, GA
Post #: 19
Because of previous consensus, we went with every other friday.
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 15
Ah, thanks. Any other night I might've been able to work something out, but that is my regular D&D 2nd Edition game from 6-11pm every friday.
Rickey K.
user 19694431
Marietta, GA
Post #: 21
I am still looking, also posted in Pathfinder Forums.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm interested but i've never played pathfinder before
Meghan
user 9722831
Decatur, GA
Post #: 3
Hey Rickey, I dropped off the emails we were having, but I got the job I was interviewing for, so my fiance and I are good for Friday nights starting the first Friday of 2013.