addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board General Discussion › My Life With Master - Short Campaign

My Life With Master - Short Campaign

Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 180
All,
Having enjoyed the one-shot demo, I plan to run "Master" again but as a four part monthly campaign.
This would be on the weekends that I run Delta Green or play in Dungeon World,so that means it'd be the friday night, saturday night or sunday daytime on those weekends.
I'm looking for five minions...the first session will mostly consist of character and setting creation. Master and the setting won't be as nice this time around...

Let me know if you're interested and if you have a schedule preference.

Once this one's over, it'll be time for a short "Unknown Armies" campaign.
Michael L.
user 4765173
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 25
Thinking about this. If I did, I couldn't do Sundays, but the other two are possibilities.
Alexa
user 7902080
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi there! I just joined this group. I'd be interested in joining this campaign, Friday nights would be best and like Michael, Sundays don't work for me. Thank you!
Michael L.
user 4765173
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 26
Looks like I could do either friday or saturday for sure, and am interested.
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 182
Good stuff, will revisit schedules and line something up.
Scott A J.
user 65269272
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 8
I'm interested and my wife might be also (I don't think she is interested in a long term campaign so this might work great). Order of preference are Sunday, Sat, then Friday but that doesn't seem to work for other people.
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 183
I'm leaning to doing it on a saturday evening, following on from the Delta Green or Dungeon World games on those days.
Will get a few more names and decide.
That being said...that makes for a long day.
Might do this on a friday night.
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 29
Friday nightes have a 2E full table and a Pathfinder full table, plus all the magic tourney's that have started up this month. Just fyi'g since it gets super loud now and may be hard to find space.
Michael L.
user 4765173
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 27
I'm busy on the 1st/3rd sat of the month (not busy the night of the DW)

I agree, that could be a long day, but am willing to do whatever.
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 186
Thanks for all the input,chaps.