addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board Shadowrun › Shadowrun in the kennesaw area?

Shadowrun in the kennesaw area?

Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 73
Do we have any shadowrunners in the kennesaw area? I am wanting to actually run a game but I don't feel comfortable with how complicated the system seems for somebody who has never actually played. I want to try to play in some games to get a feel for how everything works before I jump into trying to DM
Charles
user 7919617
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 45
I only played Shadowrun a few times a long, long time ago, but I'd be very interested in getting in a game. I'm in Roswell, but Kennesaw isn't too far away.

Jason
user 105179502
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 1
I have played 4E a few times, and the other versions a whole lot. I was just coming to this group to join or start a new game. (In fact, I am going to post a new thread about it after I finish this post). I am sure we can work something out; maybe switch off DMing duties?
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 79
wow I am horrible sorry everybody but I had no idea anybody responded to this. I guess the email got lost or something. If you are all still interested we can discuss this further. I am actually looking at getting the 5th edition alphaware box when it comes out as I am new to shadowrun. I played one game years ago and it wasn't that long. I wouldn't mind trading off with Dm duties might actually help me getting use to this system and help hone my DMing skills. I am willing to host at my apartment but I we can pick another location if it works better for everybody else. I am making sure to "track this dicussion" I once again apologize for not realizing there was interest in this.
A former member
Post #: 26
I would totally be interested in a Shadowrun game. I am in Marietta and could host as well. I have played a few one shot sessions, but I always wanted to do a longer campaign. I would be willing to learn the new system and GM/alternate GM as well.
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 82
Well that makes two people I know that are interested (a guy I work with is interested as well) hopefully if we can get a few more people we can figure out a time that works.
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 83
I am still looking for a few more players if anybody is interested. This will be during the week most likely.