VENUE: Recruitday (4/F), Paseo de Roxas Avenue, Makati
1. Winfred Villaluna, MSCS student at DLSU
- Towards a Computational Understanding of Event Sequences in Children's Stories
2. Arren Matthew C. Antioquia, Teaching Associate at De La Salle University
- Towards Faster Multi-Scale Object Detection
3. Justine Clemente, AI Research Engineer at Senti AI
- Learning through time: An Introduction to Sequence Models
Want to speak at the upcoming or next meetup? Apply at bit.ly/aipilipinas-speakers
IMPORTANT REMINDERS (Read!)
- Before applying, assess your availability and commitment first. We want to prioritize and give slots to those who really want to learn.
- This event is FREE but spots are limited.
- Make sure that your FULL NAME on your profile is correct. Only confirmed participants (RSVPed Yes) can attend the event.
- To those who were "RSVPed yes". If you are not surely attending the event, kindly change your status to "RSVPed No" so that we can give the slots to others. Slots are non-transferable.
- Failure to attend and cancel your slot days prior to the event will affect your participation in future events. Meetup automatically keeps track of your attendance.