addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ALE-Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts Message Board General ALE Forum › Marietta Meetup

Marietta Meetup

A former member
Post #: 11
Anyone up for a meetup this weekend in the Marietta area? I will search for a location depending on interest.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 6
Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts Northwest www.ale.org meets every second Thursday at Southern Polytechnic State. You might want to post on the Ale mailing list for other linux users and do a combined activitiy with them. They have real good speakers and professional events. I live in Alpharetta but would be willing to drive to Marietta for the right topic or speaker.

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Andy! I can meet either Saturday or Sunday AM (before noon-ish/1PM) and would love to!

Coming up with a meeting place is a matter though. I can help look, I think.
A former member
Post #: 12
The location will depend on how many will tentatively meet. I was thinking about something on the square for 5 or less, which is what I had anticipated in the yes/maybe column. This isn't a formal meetup, just a get together to discuss any (Linux) topics of interest. If anyone would like assistance with an install, or wants to discuss anything else Linux related, then let's meet!
donald w.
user 6538691
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
i am good to go on the weekend, just let me know the day / time and i'll be there

-donald
A former member
Post #: 13
How about meeting at Cool Beans by the Marietta Square around 1pm? It's a small place with indoor and outdoor seating.
A former member
Post #: 7
I totally spaced that my wife and I are headed to Stone Mountain for the "Highland Games 2012" and will not be available today (Saturday). However, Sunday is another matter and CAN DO! :-)
A former member
Post #: 14
ok, Sunday it is. Is the location ok?
donald w.
user 6538691
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
sorry, could not make it, i just saw the post.
-donald