addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Karaoke League and Events Message Board › New Meetup: 1rst Anniversary of Karaokeyers and Birthday Bash!!

New Meetup: 1rst Anniversary of Karaokeyers and Birthday Bash!!

Renee C.
ReneeRockabella
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Karaokeyers Anonymous!

What: 1rst Anniversary of Karaokeyers and Birthday Bash!!

When: Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:30 PM

Where: The Mint
1942 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94131
(415) 626-4726

1rst Anniversary of Karaokeyers and Renee's Birthday!!

One year ago, I decided that it was time to take singing from my living room and the ears of my neighbors to Karaokeyers Anonymous, where singing would be the standard. I admit, meetings during the first year were few and in-between, however things are a' transforming. And much thanks to those Karaokeyers who hung in there!

So, on the 1rst Year Anniversary of Karaokeyers Anonymous, and My birthday, let's Mix and mingle, sing a jingle, come on out whether your married or single. Wall flowers or socialites, this is an invite to have a little fun on karaoke night.

There will be dancing (or if you want, sitting), singing, cake (ummm), and appetizers (yumm)! RSVP today!

Singing,

Renee

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­