What we're about
• This is the official MeetUp group for the Pittsburgh chapter of the American Marketing Association. You do NOT need to be an AMA member to join this MeetUp group! We welcome anyone with an interest in marketing located in the Pittsburgh region.
AMA's mission is to be the most relevant force and voice shaping marketing around the world, and as one of the oldest chapters in the United States, AMA Pittsburgh is the resource for professionals looking to join together with like-minded marketers in our region. We offer a variety of opportunities to network and learn, including:
• Coffee Connections - Wake up and smell the connections on the first Wednesday of every month.
• Brown Bag Lunch Series - Step out for lunch and get your fill of valuable contacts on the third Thursday of every month.
• Monthly Happy Hours - Meet up after work on the second Tuesday of every month for a drink and great conversations with other local marketers
• Big Brands in Your Backyard - AMA Pittsburgh's event programming includes this series of exclusive inside looks at some of the most successful brands around the Pittsburgh area.
You can learn much more about the Pittsburgh chapter of the American Marketing Association at http://www.amapittsburgh.org