addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AMAZING SINGLES aka "Amazing Single Men & Fabulous Women" Message Board › Meetup details changed: Halloween Night at Coyote Maverick

Meetup details changed: Halloween Night at Coyote Maverick

Chris
CreativeChris
New Hartford, CT
Due to the havoc being wreaked by Frankenstorm, our costume party at Coyote Maverick has been moved, by the management of Coyote Maverick, to Saturday, Nov. 3rd.  Details will be added as I learn them.   see the full listing: see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/AMAZINGSINGLES/events/82707612/­

When: Saturday, November 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Where: Coyote Maverick Country Sports Bar & Grill
48 Newtown Road
Danbury, CT 06810

Price: $2.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.