addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AMC Boston Ski & Ride Message Board › Heading to Sugarbush this weekend

Heading to Sugarbush this weekend

Max M.
user 22712611
Somerville, MA
Post #: 1
Greetings--

I'm planning on heading to Sugarbush this weekend. I'm looking for a few ski-buddies who'd like to join (I'm a fairly solid skier--I ski mostly in Utah, some back country. ). I've got a place to stay close to the area and, depending on the roads, can drive up with four comfortably (my wife may or may not go).

I'm in my early thirties, finishing up my dissertation at a local university.

Post here if you're interested and we'll figure out how to get in touch.