Location visible to members
This is a special evening focused on augmented reality eyewear presented by Vuzix:
Attendees will be eligible for a 20% discount on Vuzix (http://www.vuzix.com/home/)' recently announced M100 Smart Glasses (http://www.vuzix.com/augmented-reality/products_m100ag.html) and SDK and one lucky participant will win a M100 SDK, which includes a pre-production M100 unit.
7:00 - 7:30...Networking
7:30 - 9:00...Live demos:
1) Paul Travers - CEO, Vuzix (http://www.vuzix.com/) - The latest and greatest products from the leader in digital eyewear
2) Pete Wassell - CEO, Augmate (http://www.augmate.com) - AR Business solutions with digital eyewear for fortune 500
3) Meron Gribetz - CEO, Meta (http://www.meta-view.com/) - Kickstarter Project (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/551975293/meta-the-most-advanced-augmented-reality-interface) - the first device allowing visualization and interaction with 3D virtual objects in the real world using your hands.
4) Dirk Groten - CTO, Layar (http://www.layar.com) - Layar's technical story, vision, and demos
5) Christine Perey - Spime Wrangler (http://www.perey.com/) - Sneak peek at the upcoming Digital Eyewear Display Showcase (http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/hands-free-display-showcase/) and the AR Standards (http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/ninth-meeting-pre-reading-and-position-papers/) meeting in NYC
6) Ruffle to win a M100 SDK, including a pre-production M100 unit.
8:30 - onward...Member announcements and Networking
See you there!