addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ARNY - Augmented Reality New York Message Board › Looking for an AD For the AT&T AdWorks Media Lab

Looking for an AD For the AT&T AdWorks Media Lab

David P.
lbbinc
New York, NY
Post #: 24
I thought that the folks here at ARNY might be interested in a position I'm looking to fill. I am currently looking for a new Associate Director of the AT&T AdWorks Media Lab. The official posting is below, so if you know anyone, please send them there to apply.

Looking for excellent content/production skills, project management skills and ability to work with internal/external teams, as well as being able to support the tech here at the Lab.

Details at http://connect.att.jo...­

Thanks for any help!