- MAPS ARE ADVISORY ONLY -
Newtown-St Peters-Marrickville MOST is a rare opportunity to enter the personal creative realms of participating artists when they open their doors to the general public March Saturday 1 and Sunday 2, 2014.
Through MOST you can be assured an exciting peek into many creative spaces. On Saturday visit in Newtown, Camperdown, Enmore, Marrickville, Dulwich Hill, Summer Hill, Petersham and Stanmore. On Sunday the tour will visit Erskineville, St Peters, Sydenham, and Arncliffe.
• Meet - 10.45am Alpha House, 226 Union St, Erskineville 2043.
• Cost - Free, booking required.
• Map - ARTcycle MOST Day 1 Newtown Tempe (https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zfnDMDWOGMkI.k6FzNxpuYM_M)
• Bring - own bike, repair kit, pump, mobile phone and loose change.
• Helmets - are compulsory - no helmet no ride.
• ARTcycle Inc - we ride to the conditions and follow Australian Road Rules.
MOST is an initiative of Marrickville Council.
WWW - marrickville.nsw.gov.au/most (http://www.marrickville.nsw.gov.au/most)
Art Month 2014 - http://www.artmonthsydney.com.au/