Apr 4, 2013 · 6:00 PM
Chris and Betsy's house
DONORS: Please bring your donations sometime during this week prior to the sale. Contact me to arrange a drop-off time or if you'd like to donate something that you don't have a way to haul. Please note the terms of donation posted below. Thanks!
VOLUNTEERS: It's go time! This evening we set up the tables, put out the items, and cover it all up. The sale should be ready to launch in the morning. Everyone's help is welcomed!
Terms of Donation:
1. All donations become ASF property when donated. Do not donate anything you want to keep or want back. No consignments.
2. We cannot accept tires, batteries, chemicals, paint, animals, undergarmets or items that are broken beyond reasonable repair and have no value.
3. If vehicles or trailers are donated, the title and/or bill of sale will reflect that they were officially sold directly by the donor to the buyer rather than having title transferred to ASF. Proceeds will go to ASF.
4. At the end of the sale, donors may immediately reclaim their unsold donations. Items not reclaimed at this time may be claimed by the volunteer staff, discarded, or donated to The Arc of Arkansas (Savers store). Donors accept that ASF or its volunteers have no obligation to ensure their recovery of items or track who donated which items.
5. Items will be priced well below market value despite any donor objections. Prices will be set or haggled by sale staff. If an ASF member would like to buy an item, the price will be set by another member.
6. Proceeds will be delivered to the ASF treasurer for use at the discretion of the officers and board.
7. We cannot yet issue documentation for tax purposes.