addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board Videos › Science's uneasy relationship with the occult as we search for the God particle.

Science's uneasy relationship with the occult as we search for the God particle.

Chad W.
user 11644145
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 16

Hi, folks. I've organized the Little Rock Infowarriors meetup group which takes action locally based on issues discussed on the Alex Jones radio show.

Science, like everything else in humanity is allowed to happen according to how we let the few rule over the rest of us.

Until, we understand how we are indoctrinated by trauma based mind control, we cannot access our full human potential.

Just like how the rules of newtonian physics cannot explain what happens at a subatomic level, so too, I'm trying to illustrate to my group that if they think they can find a solution to geopolitics through the laws of man, they will be sadly mistaken.

I would very much appreciate if you would watch this video and share your response so I may learn from this exchange.

Thank You