addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board About The Arkansas Society of Freethinkers › 2012 Proposed Bylaws Changes

2012 Proposed Bylaws Changes

Anne O.
AnneOrsi
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 17
Please read the annotated version of the proposed changes to the organization's bylaws, which are posted in the "files" section of the Meetup group. We'll be voting on whether to approve them at the Annual Meeting on April 28th, 2012.

If you have questions or comments about the proposed changes, please post them in this thread. As chair of the ad hoc Bylaws Committee, I'll check the thread regularly and respond.

--Anne
George S
user 13502116
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 155
I looked the By Laws over several times, and did not see anything about eating babies.
Was that an oversight?
Anne O.
AnneOrsi
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 19
Damn. I guess we'll have to modify them again next year to correct this problem!