addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board General Discussion › CampQuest Volunteer Information

CampQuest Volunteer Information

A former member
Post #: 2
The experience I had at Camp Quest Oklahoma was uplifting, filling me with hope for our nation's future community builders.

There are numerous camps organized each year at several locations in the U.S. and a few places abroad. If you would like to volunteer as a program instructor or counselor to nurture the critical thinking skills of young minds, these camps are a great way to do that. RNs and/or EMTs are needed, as well, to volunteer their time to make these events possible.

Background checks and CPR/First Aid Certification is required for all volunteers.

Details can be found at the www.CampQuest.org website.
CampQuest Director Mary Eversole plans to send brochures that I hope to have at our Tuesday pizza meetup at Chicago Pizza 8/7/2012, for anyone interested in volunteering or sending/sponsoring a child.

I look forward to volunteering at the 2013 Summer CampQuest Oklahoma. Shoot me an e-mail if you want to discuss further.