To learn more about our national organization, please go to our national website at http://www.SinglesGolf.com (http://www.singlesgolf.com/). Membership in ASGA entitles you to take advantage of any golf trip, outing, or local chapter event across the USA. Our national organization also sponsors golf vacations, attended by close to 150 chapter members to places such as Hawaii, Scotland, and Spain.
Our members have a variety of golf experiences, ability, and golf history but most importantly, our goal is to have fun golfing with other singles.
Please join us in a round of golf to see who we are. We have lunch and/or dinner meetings often at one of the courses we play. We also schedule social events such as dinners, music nights and Trivia competitions. All events are published on this Meetup site.
Chapter Rules & Guidelines:
1. Checking the RSVP on the Meetup indicates your commitment to play golf. Please RSVP only when you are sure to attend the event.
2. RSVP closes THREE days prior to the event date.
3. ASGA members will have higher priority to RSVP for an event.
4. There is a maximum limit on the number of players for each event.
5. Some events may require full payment in advance through the Meetup Site. Until you pay for the event you are NOT registered to play, you are just on the list that you intend to play.
6. Please wear proper golf attire to all our events.
7. Pace of play – please keep up with the group in front of you. The course marshals will ask your group to speed up, skip next hole or terminate your round of golf if you don't.
8. Beginner golfers, please consider playing some of the forward tees.
9. Ensure that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to first tee time in order to take group pictures.
10. When applicable, please answer the questions when you RSVP for each event. It helps in organizing the events.
11. Three non-excused “No Shows” will revoke your membership in the Meetup Group. Active ASGA members will not be subject to this requirement.
12. Pairings will be posted in the comments, uploaded as a picture or will be determined at the course.
13. All changes will be updated and communicated via the Meetup site. Please make sure to check the Meetup site for event details as all changes will be posted to the site one day (24 hours) before the event time.
14. All questions, comments, and suggestion are to be directed to each event host.